Welcome to the RTCA Athletic Booster Club! Whether you are a coach, parent, friend, or corporate member, thank you for the time and energy you spend to ensure that our students continue to be enriched by the many sports programs offered at RTCA. The primary objective of the athletic Booster Club is to be able to provide for and support our student-athletes. The Booster Club is a volunteer organization. We support RTCA athletics through fundraising and financial support and your participation is vital to the success of its goals. We are dedicated to promoting school spirit and supporting the students and coaches of RTCA.
Each year, the Booster Club raises money to fund athletic facility improvement projects and other items, over and above what the school budgeted for athletics. Here is a partial list of recent projects that were made possible by donations to the RTCA All Sports Booster Club:
• Renovation of the girl’s and boy’s basketball locker rooms.
• Renovation to the scorer’s box in the school gym.
• Lighting installed on the softball field/middle school baseball field.
• Purchase of 2 portable basketball goals to be used with Junior Pro Basketball
• Installed portable air conditioners in the bathrooms at the football field.
• Helped fund FCA
• Added and supported RTCA Band
• Approved funding of $50,000 towards an All Sports Multipurpose Building (project ongoing)
Thank you for your continued support.
Please email completed Membership Package form to Jodi Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.