We are pleased to announce that both our boys and girls basketball teams are competing in the Final Four in Macon starting on Thursday. With that being said we want to encourage everyone to attend both games and show our Crusader pride. If you are allowing your child to check out and head to Macon the details are listed below as to how this will be handled.
Game Times- Thursday (Boys) 4:00pm Friday (Girls) 2:30pm
Thursday- Students can check out after 1:30 with a signed note from a parent or email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the students arrives at Mercer the student will need to “check-in” with Mrs. Nicole Dykes.
Friday- Students can check out after Noon with a signed note or email sent to email@example.com . Once the students arrives at Mercer the student will need to “check-in” with Mrs. Nicole Dykes.
Should you have any questions please contact the front office.
From I-16 West-bound into Macon (from Savannah)
- Take I-16 West until it merges with I-75 South
- From I-75 South, take Exit #163 (Mercer University Drive)
- Turn left at the top of the ramp onto Mercer University Drive and cross over I-75
- Turn left at the first traffic light onto Stadium Drive
- Stadium Drive will turn to the left (the Hilton Garden Inn will be on your left)
- Turn right at the first road (University Center Drive)
- Continue on University Drive until it ends at the parking lots of the University Center (Claude Smith Baseball Field will be on the right as you approach the University Center)
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.